FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Economic euthanasia is on the rise because many pet owners have not planned ahead.
Newly launched Animal Health Alliance offers a solution for pet owners to help curb the cost of expensive veterinary care.
Cincinnati-based Animal Health Alliance L.L.C. (http://animalhealthalliance.com) is a new company offering an alternative to expensive pet health insurance. Members receive a significant savings when they use in-network veterinary providers.
Unlike pet insurance, all pets are guaranteed membership, regardless of age, health, pre-existing conditions, or hereditary predispositions. There are no deductibles to meet, and no annual limit on discounts. Virtually all medical conditions are covered, including, but not limited to: regular wellness checks, spaying and neutering, vaccinations, accidents, poisonings and overdoses, and cancers.
* As part of their recently launched website, Animal Health Alliance offers a veterinarian locator option. AHA is currently expanding its network to include the following cities: Cincinnati, Albuquerque, Tucson, Seattle, Denver, Colorado Springs, Austin, San Francisco, Tampa, Sacramento, Nashville, San Diego, Oklahoma City, Charlotte, Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Miami, Boca Raton, Tulsa, Pittsburgh, Omaha, Wichita, Oakland, Phoenix, Dallas, Minneapolis, St.Paul, San Jose, Kansas City, Houston, Atlanta, Columbus, Honolulu, Fresno, Louisville, San Antonio, Arlington, New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Memphis, Los Angeles, Cleveland, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Boston, Baltimore, El Paso, Washington D.C., Detroit, and Jacksonville, Portland.
* Veterinarians from any location are invited to join the network at no charge.
* AHA proudly collaborates with shelters and rescues, allowing newly adopted pet owners to receive discounted memberships for new adoptions. These animals are often considered uninsurable.
* A single-family pet plan costs $99.95 a year. Multi-pet family rates are available for an additional $69.95 per year. AHA offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Organizations receive discounted group rates.
* Nine out of ten people consider pets to be members of the family, so AHA invites employers to offer AHA membership to their employees.
* AHA membership is available to household pets only, not livestock.
Animal Health Alliance is a company created with a dual mission: to promote responsible pet ownership, and to save the lives of animals.
For more information, contact Miriam Younger, Community Coordinator. (513)549-2412. firstname.lastname@example.org